Blockchain Instructor & Consultant
About the Instructor
Toshendra Sharma is the founder & CEO of RecordsKeeper, a Blockchain-based data security company & also the founder of Toshblocks, A Blockchain Consulting, Development & Training Company.
Earlier, he founded Appvigil (Wegilant) in Nov 2011 while pursuing my Masters in Application Security from IIT Bombay, India. Appvigil is the Mobile App Vulnerability Scanner on Cloud. He was heading the team as CEO. The company has won many awards & accolades under his leadership.
He is a well-known instructor & speaker in Blockchain space and taught more than 10,000 students worldwide spread in 145+ countries.
He has also worked on cryptocurrencies, ethereum-based coins & ICO projects for many companies & individuals.
He was the part of Forbes India 30Under30 List of 2016 in Technology space.
Have you heard of Ethereum & Smart Contracts?
Have you ever thought of writing smart contracts or your own cryptocurrencies?
Do you know smart contracts are written in Solidity Programming Language?
Being a decentralized technology it is very difficult to understand or program. To solve this problem I have developed this course to help anyone understand and learn the Solidity in few hours starting from very very basics.
In this course I will teach you everything related to Solidity to build Smart Contracts based Blockchain application on Ethereum. We will learn what:
- What is Ethereum, Smart Contracts & Blockchain?
- What is Solidity & Ethereum Virtual Machine?
- How to install & Setup Solidity Development Environment?
- How to write first basic smart contracts?
- Data types, control structure, functions, inheritance, mathematical operations, etc.
- How to deploy & test smart contracts in Solidity?
- Building 2 Applications
- Voting Ballot on Blockchain
- FundRaiser Application
This course will enable you to build any kind of Blockchain application on Ethereum using Solidity which is most common language for writing Ethereum Blockchain.
- Sample Source Code
- Setting up Development Environment
- Basics of Solidity by Example (A New Cryptocurrency Smart Contract)
- Layout of the Solidity Smart Contracts
- Value types & Data Types
- Units in Solidity - Ether & Date Time Units FREE
- Global Variables & Functions in Solidity
- Operators (Arithmetic, Logical & Bitwise Operators)
- Control Structures (if-else, do-while, for etc.)
- Scoping of Variables in Solidity
- Inputs & Outputs in Functions
- Function Calls (How to make function calls)
- Function Modifiers (Unique feature)
- Fallback Function
- Abstract Contract (Interface in Solidity)
- Exceptions (User & Automatic Exceptions)
- new Keyword for Contract Creation
- Inheritance in Solidity
- Importing Smart Contracts & Compiling .sol file with solc
- Events & Logging
- Full Example: CrowdFunder Smart Contracts
- Full Example: Voting Ballot Smart Contract