A Certified Bitcoin Expert is a skilled professional who understands and knows deeply what is Bitcoin and how Bitcoin works and also uses the same knowledge to build Blockchain or Bitcoin-based applications for enterprises and businesses. The CBIE credential certifies individuals in the Bitcoin discipline of Distributed Ledger Technology from a vendor-neutral perspective.
Certified Bitcoin Professional is an exhaustive training & exam based program aim to provide a proof of the knowledge of the certificate holder in Bitcoin space. The Bitcoin is evolving very fast & enabling businesses to build very powerful solutions at a lesser cost. Enterprises are struggling to identify the right talent to deploy on the Bitcoin-based projects in-house. This certification will work as a bridge between enterprises & resources (employees, consultants & advisers) to give enterprises confidence in the quick hire.
The purpose of the CBIE credential is to
- Establish and govern minimum standards for credentialing professional Bitcoin expert as it specializes in enterprise development measures.
- Inform the public that credentialed individuals meet or exceed the minimum standards.
- Reinforce Bitcoin expertise as a unique and self-regulating profession.
Who must attend this certification
- Investment Banker, Consultant & Advisors
- University Professors
- Engineering & Management Students
- Programmers & Developers
- Software Engineers & Architects
- Application Architects
- Cryptocurrency Enthusiasts
- CEO, CTO, CIO, CISO or any other CXO
- Operation Heads in Businesses
- Senior Government Officials
- Security Professionals, Administrators
- Venture Capitalists, Angel & Seed Investors
- Get hired easily
- Prove your Bitcoin skills & understanding
- Grasp the deep understanding of Bitcoin & how it works
- Implement your skills in any Bitcoin or Blockchain projects
- Build your own Blockchain businesses with acquired knowledge
- Basic knowledge of Computer Science
- Awareness of Cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum etc.
- Must be motivated enough to learn Blockchain deeply
- There are no such recommended experience required for getting this certification
- 2-3 Hours of training
- 1 hour for the exam
- Training will be online
- Training can be consumed as per candidate’s availability & speed
- Training & Exam both will be online at Tosh Academy.
- You don't have to travel anywhere for this certification.
- There will be an online multiple choice exam of 100 marks followed by the training.
- You need to acquire 60+ marks to clear the exam.
- If you fail the exam you can retake the exam again after 1 day.
- You can take the exam at the maximum of 3 times.
- If you failed to acquire 60+ marks even after 3 attempts you will need to contact the Blockchain Council team to have manual assistance for clearing the exam.
- Please check the sample certificate here.
Toshendra Sharma is the founder & CEO of RecordsKeeper, a Blockchain-based data security company & also the founder of Toshblocks, A Blockchain Consulting, Development & Training Company.
Earlier, he founded Appvigil (Wegilant) in Nov 2011 while pursuing his Masters in Application Security from IIT Bombay, India. Appvigil is the Mobile App Vulnerability Scanner on Cloud. He was heading the team as CEO. The company has won many awards & accolades under his leadership.
He is a well-known instructor & speaker in Blockchain space and taught more than 10,000 students worldwide spread in 145+ countries.
He has also worked on cryptocurrencies, ethereum-based coins & ICO projects for many companies & individuals.
He was the part of Forbes India 30Under30 List of 2016 in Technology space.