A Certified Blockchain Developer is a skilled professional who understands and knows deeply what is Blockchain and how Blockchain works and is equipped to build Blockchain-based applications for enterprises and businesses. The CBD credential certifies individuals in the Blockchain discipline of Distributed Ledger Technology from a vendor-neutral perspective.
Certified Blockchain Developer is an exhaustive training, lab & exam based program aim to provide a proof of the knowledge of the certificate holder in Blockchain Development space. The blockchain is evolving very fast & enabling businesses to build very powerful solutions at a lesser cost. Enterprises are struggling to identify the right talent to deploy on the Blockchain-based projects in-house. This certification will work as a bridge between enterprises & resources (employees, consultants & advisors) to give enterprises confidence in the quick hire.
The purpose of the CBD credential is to
- Establish and govern minimum standards for credentialing professional Blockchain specializes in enterprise development measures.
- Inform the public that credentialed individuals meet or exceed the minimum standards.
- Reinforce Blockchain expertise as a unique and self-regulating profession.
Who must attend this certification
- Programmers & Developers
- Software Engineers & Architects
- Application Architects
- Cryptocurrency Enthusiasts
- Security Professionals, Administrators
- Get hired easily
- Learn Solidity language
- Prove your Blockchain skills & understanding
- Grasp the deep understanding of Blockchain, Smart Contracts & how it works
- Implement your skills to any Blockchain projects
- Build your own Blockchain businesses with acquired knowledge
- Knowledge of software development processes
- Should have worked with at least one programming language.
- Basic knowledge of AWS or Microsoft Azure
- Awareness of Cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum etc.
- Must be motivated enough to learn blockchain deeply
- Should be fairly familiar with software development processes
- 8 Hours for training
- 1 hour for exam
- Training will be online
- Training can be consumed as per candidate's availability & speed
- Training & Exam both will be online
- You don't have to travel anywhere for this certification
- There will be an online multiple choice exam of 100 marks followed by the training.
- You need to acquire 70+ marks to clear the exam.
- If you fail the exam you can retake the exam again after 1 day.
- You can take the exam at the maximum of 3 times.
- If you failed to acquire 70+ marks even after 3 attempts you will need to contact the Blockchain Council team to have manual assistance for clearing the exam.
- Please check the sample certificate here.
Toshendra Sharma is the founder & CEO of RecordsKeeper, a Blockchain-based data security company & also the founder of Toshblocks, A Blockchain Consulting, Development & Training Company.
Earlier, he founded Appvigil (Wegilant) in Nov 2011 while pursuing my Masters in Application Security from IIT Bombay, India. Appvigil is the Mobile App Vulnerability Scanner on Cloud. He was heading the team as CEO. The company has won many awards & accolades under his leadership.
He is a well-known instructor & speaker in Blockchain space and taught more than 10,000 students worldwide spread in 145+ countries.
He has also worked on cryptocurrencies, ethereum-based coins & ICO projects for many companies & individuals.
He was the part of Forbes India 30Under30 List of 2016 in Technology space.