Blockchain Instructor & Consultant
About the Instructor
Toshendra Sharma is the founder & CEO of RecordsKeeper, a Blockchain-based data security company & also the founder of Toshblocks, A Blockchain Consulting, Development & Training Company.
Earlier, he founded Appvigil (Wegilant) in Nov 2011 while pursuing my Masters in Application Security from IIT Bombay, India. Appvigil is the Mobile App Vulnerability Scanner on Cloud. He was heading the team as CEO. The company has won many awards & accolades under his leadership.
He is a well-known instructor & speaker in Blockchain space and taught more than 10,000 students worldwide spread in 145+ countries.
He has also worked on cryptocurrencies, ethereum-based coins & ICO projects for many companies & individuals.
He was the part of Forbes India 30Under30 List of 2016 in Technology space.
Do you have a business Idea but all the Investors turned you down?
Are you running a startup and looking to raise fund?
How about raising a funding from people all over the globe?
Well, many startups in the world are turning their business ideas into a funded business through crowd sale. Cryptocurrencies provide you the best way to crowd fund you business idea while keeping the funders safe. In this course I will teach you how to build a crowd sale or crowd fund application (aka Initial Coin Offering) on top of Ethereum Blockchain.
In this course I will show you a step by step process of creating a Crowd sale application.
- We will first setup the Mist Wallet
- Then we will setup or code editor
- Then we will start writing the code and take you from smallest application to the full application.
At the end of this course you will be able to launch your own ICO application in Ethereum and also extend it as per your need.
- Setting up Development Environment
- All Code (.sol files) by Stages, Complete Project & Supporting PDF Files
- Creating Token For Crowd Sale - Part 1 FREE
- Creating Token For Crowd Sale - Part 2
- Creating Basic Crowd Sale Application - Part 1
- Creating Basic Crowd Sale Application - Part 2
- Writing Contribute Function in Crowd Sale Application
- Writing Refund Function (In case funding fail)
- Writing Funding Status Check & Payout Function
- Executing the Crowd Sale App - Part 1
- Executing the Crowd Sale App - Part 2